ERO has released a collection of videos and publications that bring the School Evaluation Indicators to life and showcase schools that are making a significant and positive difference for their learners.
ERO’s School Evaluation Indicators are underpinned by New Zealand and international evidence and research. Their focus is not just on achievement, but also on the importance of wellbeing as a foundation for children to be able to succeed.
The six domains identified within our framework are:
- Leadership for equity and excellence
- Educationally powerful connections and relationships
- Responsive curriculum, effective teaching and opportunity to learn
- Professional capability and collective capacity
- Evaluation, inquiry and knowledge building for improvement and innovation
These domains are related to school practices, which are school-wide in their emphasis.